My best efforts at making Wapuu, the WordPress character, in ASCII art. This was after a lot of fiddling. I had a face I liked much better but I took it out to try to make the shape right. Of course, that messed it all up and then I ended up with this face. Still good but I think my first face was cuter.
I know it isn’t exactly right. I had to pose it on a different angle and I like the ears this way (they also worked out much better because they don’t look like big warts on its head instead of ears).
I was inspired to work on this today because I just noticed this on my WordPress.com account. Posted sometime last year.