Welcome to the Summer 2005 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you’ll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I don’t have a first home. I’d pick a house in the mountains of BC but for more practical reasons I would be near family, around this area. I wouldn’t really want a second home, too much cleaning, fixing and expense.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Sexy lingerie. It’s something you wear secretly, just for yourself.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I bought Dungeon Keeper Gold for a buck from the GoodWill store, a few weeks ago.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? When Zack is visiting I’m at at 7:00 or earlier. Otherwise it depends on how late I was up working the night before.
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The fridge I guess, can you imagine being without one? Hauling blocks of ice around, etc.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I played drums in high school. I’d rather listen than play really.
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither one. Both tend to be owned by people who need their driving skills reassessed.
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE? I believe in reincarnation, recycling just makes sense.
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK? Anne of Green Gables, the series I guess. Pippi Longstocking too.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? They’re all good in different ways.
11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Shapeshifting, I’d have endless options and be able to explore the bottom of the ocean, the tops of the tallest trees and the fullest bank vaults.
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? None.
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No, but I love watching juggling.
14. Which person from your past would you like to talk to again? My Grandfather and Grandmother Scherle and her sisters.
15. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Whatever one it is now.
16. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Stuff to be done which will likely become junk to throw out before it ever gets done. Also a sleeping back and other road trip essentials.
17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Mainly wildflowers like sweet william (carnations), violets (violas), golder marjoram (smells divine), lemon verbena (also smells great), cacti (one kind specifically but I can never find the right name for it) and tulips.
19. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Something with a lot of chocolate, vanilla and ribbons of caramel.
20. PLAIN, BUTTERED, OR SALTED POPCORN? Plain but I seldom make popcorn up.
21. FAVORITE COLOR? Deep, dark red.
22. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Club house.
23. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Russia.
24. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I don’t look at name brands, just the clothes, colours, style, etc.
25. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Toronto, Don Mills area.
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV? I don’t watch sports on TV but I go out to see my nephew play soccer.
27. COKE OR PEPSI? diet Coke
28. FAVORITE SNACK? Ice cream