Everything becomes history, everything has a history.
I thought about starting a new blog and began writing down ideas:
- Holidays/ events, traditions with recipes, crafts, etc.
- Pagan/ Wiccan/ spiritual topics.
- Green living compared to old pioneer and etc. ideas.
- Armageddon, science fiction ideas.
- Urban and rural exploration.
- Women in history.
- Canadian history.
- Folk tales, fairy tales and the paranormal.
- Old things, vintage, antiques.
- Arts and crafts from the past.
- Local history and societies/ groups.
- Survivalist theories.
- Living off the grid.
- Old words and phrases.
Then I narrowed down my ideas to three topics from the list. As I was looking at the list I realized all the topics connect in the theme of history. That was interesting. I enjoy history. But, so many people think it is dull when you present it as a topic of conversation. I think they are assuming history is all about long winded tomes in the library under attack by dust bunnies and cobwebs. History is so much more! See the list above.
So, here I am, starting history.