Chore Wars – Get XP for doing your housework in this online RPG. I didn’t try it yet cause I’m not at home and besides, I really do dislike housework. I’d make really slow progress in a game like this. I do like the idea. I just need those male slaves to whip along so I can play the game while they work. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.
. An RPG game to play on the web. Just joined and giving it a try. My nephew, Zack, found it yesterday and asked me to join so we could battle each other. They have a link for inviting others to the game but don’t have a graphic to add as a linkback. So no pictures, just the link and some information from the site itself.
We are glad to announce the long-expected premiere of our game, the Heroes of War and Money: World Edition.
Warm welcome to all those willing to explore this world of adventures, unforgettable fights and sophisticated interrelations.
? The game is absolutely free, it runs right in your Internet browser, no need to buy, download or install anything
? Tactical duels and group combats of up to 6 players on one battlefield
? Cleansing territories from neutral monsters controlled by Improved AI
? Large variety of dynamic combat-oriented quests
? RPG-system of hero development
? Castle construction
? An economic model of resource mining and artifact production
? Over 100 different artifacts and about 1000 diverse combinations of their modification
? Over 100 fantasy creatures with their unique abilities
? Possibility to play with 7 different factions, with an option to switch between them nearly anytime
? Auctions and trading artifacts, resources and even exotic wares like skeletons
? Multiple professions and varied development paths
? The “Two Towers” (Arcomage) card game matches against other players
? Forum, chat, inset private mail to provide a comfortable communication means
We hope that our game would give you fun and pleasure and let you spend your time with interest!
Best Regards, HeroesWM Team.
Improbable Island– an RPG game online. I’ve been trying it out tonight.
Thirteen things I like about playing Kingdom of Loathing– KoL.
1. The stick figure drawings.
3. The weird humour. You have to play to read it.
4. It’s free, right in my price range. Though I’m looking into making a donation.
5. It’s an RPG. I always did like the choose your own adventure type of games. Still play a few of them on the computer, city building mainly but an RPG as well.
7. My friend ADeadHeart is there. Don’t say the c-word when you listen to her DJ at KoL Radio.
8. KoL Radio. If you have not experienced live radio alongside live chat you should try it, soon.
9. There are all kinds of really odd bits of equipment and some of them are edible.
10. It’s not a game for those Grammar Queen types or those easily scared off by typos. No perfectionists could survive long in this game.
11. The currency of the game is meat!
12. It’s always nice to find a group of fellow flakes to belong to.
I can’t find a link to get to my profile without being logged in. Kingdom of Loathing is an online RPG. The same one I linked to before with the stick figure drawings. They have KOL Radio which was a lot of fun last night. Never had the experience of live radio and live chat together. I’m going to try again tonight. Not sure if the electricity will be ok here tonight. Barrie and Newmarket have had power failure due to the snowstorms howling through us today and more tomorrow.