Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things I Would have Liked for Valentines Day
1. An actual real Valentine man, a My Funny Valentine kind of guy would be just fine.
2. A pretty locket.
3. A weekend at a bed and breakfast with my Funny Valentine.
4. A box (not massive) of Valentine chocolates, really good ones.
5. Cheesecake, really good ice cream and/ or very fresh fruit salad. (It’s not all chocolate!)
6. A Valentine card, something really pink and flowery.
7. Valentine lingerie for more than full figure type. Something long and luxurious rather than skimpy.
8. A gift basket full of good things: chocolates, really nice smelling shampoo and soap, etc.
9. A car. Not that I actually expect to get something so expensive but lets just put it out there, just cause you never know…
10. A day out for fancy coffee, shopping at the bookstore, and a chick flick.
11. An evening of my Funny Valentine cooking dinner, cleaning it up and making a really good coffee for late night conversation.
12. Flowers, tulips would be nice or something fancier. Something with roots that can be planted in the garden this Spring would be great too.
13. Sex. Not average, man in charge sex, something a lot more fun for me.