Good luck finding someone sexually unadventurous to try most, if any, of these. No one should be pushing someone into a sexual adventure they don’t want or aren’t ready for.
- Role play
- Positive dirty talk
- Blindfolds and handcuffs
- Switching up the location
However, some adventures may be more appealing than others. I’m thinking of quiet adventures, not so much drama and soft lighting.
Of course, don’t start something as if you’re already an expert at it (even if you have done it with someone else, or seen it done). Whether it’s massage, bondage, spanking, or even just plain sex… take time to find out what each of you actually likes. Learn the simple things rather than trying to dive in as if you know what you’re doing and who you are doing it with.
- Bondage, but don’t actually tie any knots. Just let them hold their own hands together.
- Teasing and denial. Talk about what you’d like to do, but don’t do anything.
- Age play with dressing him or her in just regular clothes as if you were dressing a kid.
- Massage but the one who wants the massage should give the massage first.
- Tantric sex, but start slow. Sit nude facing away from each other, back touching back. Relax, do nothing.
- Role play, but just talk about it and look at costumes you might wear when you take the next step.
- Domination and submission but, speaking only, no touching and no toys/ tools/ accessories.
- Exhibitionists, go outside, somewhere private. Start with kissing and touching, maybe just sitting close and cuddling.
- Spanking, but keep it light. Start with patting and see if either of you likes it enough to do more.
I think this is a sensible list for the unadventurous to actually consider. This gives people a chance to find out if they may be adventurous after all.