This tie (see below) has so much more potential. What little secret would you add to your boy’s tie? Not a pin-up girl. A submissive boy needs a different kind of secret, peekaboo. Use your imagination, make it personal, customized for just your boy.
If you sew, find a tie pattern and make it from scratch. Adds that extra touch when you can pick out the fabric and pattern too.
My ideas for inside the tie include:
- miniature handcuffs (very small and not likely to cause a rip in the tie fabric)
- a fabric blindfold, carefully folded flat but easy to pull out for use later
- a special note (love note, instructions, reminders, helpful suggestions, etc.)
- a photo of yourself, or one of him especially dressed and posed to please you
- an image of an activity which makes him blush (could be scanned and printed onto fabric, or paper)
What other ideas does this give you?
I like to think of things just a little shocking. Think of him wearing his tie on a windy day. As it flips and twists here and there in the breeze what secrets might it reveal? You might give him a new tie pin (to keep his tie in place) but not right away.
Found on eBay:
Yes, people should have the right to dress themselves. But, that doesn’t mean the school is wrong. People should also have the right to safety and the school is responsible for keeping the young people safe. It would be smarter for them to take part in that rather than rebel against it. This isn’t something the school is randomly deciding to do.
Boys wear long pants. Most of their body is covered. Why don’t young women dress more sensibly too? Why are they showing so much skin? When did young women start dressing like strippers while young men dress like modern, male nuns?
In the case of this girl (in the photo) the skirt doesn’t look too short. But, it must be a concern at the school. People are more into sex these days, talk about, view it in one way or another several times a day.
Very different from the days I was going to school and wearing skirts much like this. No one had little cameras to try get a look up my skirt. No one hung around the school hoping to zoom in if I flashed underwear in the playground.
Photo source: St Hild’s school orders girl pupils to wear tights with skirts to keep them SAFE | Daily Mail Online
European crime novel featuring a woman woman with a skeleton friend
Source: Skeleton & Girlfriend – Fetish Artists
One huge benefit to using males as female models… no one will ask them to cover their nipples.
What do you think of men walking down the runway in women’s clothing? Doesn’t sound so far fetched these days, and it isn’t. The funny thing is how well it actually works.
Men have a skinnier shape, more like a clothes rack. If he does put on a little weight, he can lose weight faster and easier than women anyway. Men tend to be taller too.
Men don’t menstruate or get pregnant. Less missed days at work. Less risk of leakage on clothes, bloating, mood swings, or any other side effects from the monthly visitor.
Men still get paid more than women so selling women’s fashions to crossdressing or transgender people makes good business sense too. Although they may have to lower their prices because everyone knows women pay more for clothes, hair cuts, etc., than men.
Looks like we are out of fashion, ladies!
In the performing arts men were playing women’s roles in theatre long before Shakespeare was still writing plays. I guess all those skinny women will have to find a man to support them (and his children).
Don’t think I’m posting this as a feminism thing. It is and yet it isn’t really about feminism. This is so much a reflection of our culture and the changes it has been going through. Where is it going and how will things continue to evolve? How strange would it be if women became second class citizens useful for baby-making, cooking and cleaning? There is a great science fiction story in there…
Despite the event being a womenswear show, that gang included not just girls but guys – although, dressed in the same slinky, skin-exposing jumpsuits and jackets as their female counterparts, their presence went…
Source: Meet the boys leading Margiela’s gender revolution
Do you remember the PowerPuff Girls? I’m never 100% sure about taking something created for children and turning it into something adult/ sexual. But, this is kind of cute and (for the most part) they are just being tickled.
Source: European Dragon on DeviantArt (You may need an account to view the gallery due to mature content notices).
Guys, you are not entitled to a response. We don’t even know you. We’re not trying to be rude, we are just trying to be efficient and to protect ourselves from immature, unwarranted insults.
Source: I Responded To Everyone Who Messaged Me On OkCupid and Here’s What Happened | Single Girl Blogging
I noticed that men who had written a longer note tended to be upset/ angrier when she was not interested. This is interesting to me because I tend to put time into writing a note if I’m interested in a man online. I try to appreciate the directness when someone isn’t interested back, it’s not easy.
But, I do get annoyed with men who send notes without actually reading my profile to know who I am and then get pissy when I’m not interested.
Overall it’s better to send a note back I think. We used to have auto scripts we could post on IRC. That could be an idea dating sites and forums should start using. A quick auto reply would give a response rather than leaving people feel ignored. How they deal with a negative response is up to them. Hope they can handle it with some maturity and grace.
I was reading @Slutty Girl Problems on Twitter and thought… What about #DommeGirlProblems? So I’m starting with a few ideas to see where it goes.
- I left him gagged an extra hour while I read a chapter of my book. Shouldn’t I feel guilty? #DommeGirlProblems
- Man drool on the new shoes I let him buy me! #DommeGirlProblems
- This time I really did lose the key… can I just pretend I’m faking it again? #DommeGirlProblems
- I’m too tired to spank him tonight. Why can’t he just spank himself? #DommeGirlProblems
- I have to go home early… I left my husband in his cage. #DommeGirlProblems
- People don’t understand, it’s not about sex, it’s about power. #DommeGirlProblems
- Men ask and beg to serve me then tell me what they want me to do for them. #DommeGirlProblems
- Coming up with punishment ideas he actually won’t enjoy. #DommeGirlProblems
- Trying fetishes and kinky ideas to please him. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being expected to perform to his schedule because he wants to serve me. #DommeGirlProblems
- High heels, tight clothes and toys are expensive and not what I really want. #DommeGirlProblems
- Really cleaning up after his idea of cleaning for his pleasure. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being thought cruel by others and being told I’m not cruel enough by him. #DommeGirlProblems
- Playing along, performing, finishing the scene long after I’ve lost any real interest in what I’m doing. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being told I didn’t do it all like a real FemDom as seen in porn online. #DommeGirlProblems
Barb’s art of weak and submissive males who submit to their strong dominant wives and girlfriends.
Source: Barbara O’Toole Femdom Art 2 – Femdom Artists
I don’t agree with the placement of Sadist or Ageplayer. But, no test is perfect.
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
91% Bondage giver
58% Primal (Hunter)
57% Degradation giver
53% Brat tamer
38% Bondage receiver
30% Primal (Prey)
0% Degradation receiver
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=463572
This is a game on Facebook. I really like it. Part of the reason I keep playing isn’t to save the little creatures but to see them trapped and make them fall. I can’t always be a good girl…