This tie (see below) has so much more potential. What little secret would you add to your boy’s tie? Not a pin-up girl. A submissive boy needs a different kind of secret, peekaboo. Use your imagination, make it personal, customized for just your boy.
If you sew, find a tie pattern and make it from scratch. Adds that extra touch when you can pick out the fabric and pattern too.
My ideas for inside the tie include:
- miniature handcuffs (very small and not likely to cause a rip in the tie fabric)
- a fabric blindfold, carefully folded flat but easy to pull out for use later
- a special note (love note, instructions, reminders, helpful suggestions, etc.)
- a photo of yourself, or one of him especially dressed and posed to please you
- an image of an activity which makes him blush (could be scanned and printed onto fabric, or paper)
What other ideas does this give you?
I like to think of things just a little shocking. Think of him wearing his tie on a windy day. As it flips and twists here and there in the breeze what secrets might it reveal? You might give him a new tie pin (to keep his tie in place) but not right away.
Found on eBay: