Which would you choose?
The ability to fly.
2. Time-travel ability.
4. X-ray vision.
5. The power to change forms.
6. The ability to read minds.
7. The ability to see into the future.
8. Super hearing.
1. Flying – You like to see the “big picture” of life and how things fit together. Little details annoy you. You enjoy being free and taking risks.
Career clue: You’d make a good pilot or astronaut. Or consider a job that will let you affect policies, maybe in government or a public research group.
2. Time travel – You are interested in the causes of things and how past mistakes can be used to shape the future. You’re very curious about how different people live.
Career clue: A career in scientific research, history, or human behavior might be the place for you. You might enjoy a job where you can affect the future.
3. Invisibility – You tend to be shy, or a very keen observer. Or both. You like to know everything that is going on around you.
Career clue: Some good careers for observers, a writer, artist, or private investigator.
4. X-ray vision – You like to “see through” problems and go to the heart of an issue. you enjoy finding problems that other people can’t even see. You also enjoy solving problems.
Career clue: Physics, politics, math, and medicine are fields that need skilled problem-solvers.
5. The power to change forms – You are sociable person who likes to “fit it.” Perhaps you want to be admired by the group. Either way, you’re a real crowd pleaser!
Career clue: Entertainment might be the field for you. Actors can “change forms” and be other people.
6. Mind reading – You’re good at guessing what other people think. You can “see behind” what they’re saying to what they’re really thinking.
Career clue: You might be a good counselor or psychologist. It’s important for professionals in those careers to understand how other people think and feel.
7. Seeing into the future – You’re very creative and love adventure. You’d move right into the future if you could! You’re always looking at what might be possible, and wondering how to make it happen sooner.
Career clue: A career on the cutting edge of things might be right for you. Think about becoming an explorer, research scientist, inventor, or science fiction writer.
8. Super hearing – You pay close attention to sounds and patterns. You like to be fully informed about the latest news. Some might even say you’re nosy!
Career clue: You might make an excellent reporter or gossip columnist. Or you might decide to become a musician.
The only ones I would skip are super hearing and xray vision. The rest I’d pick so what does that say about me except I’m exceptionally greedy. 🙂