The Dudesons are a group of friends from Finland who play pranks, make TV shows and YouTube videos about them and act like boys having a lot of fun.
Jarno, Jukka, HP and Jarppi are the Dudesons on Twitter.
I like the videos and I’ve watched the TV shows too. It’s men behaving like men, having fun. No wonder women like them. Men are sexy when they’re being men, or boyish. But… I wouldn’t want to deal with a guy like that full time, every day.
A summary of Dudeson pranks, challenges and stunts is showing on NetFlix (in Canada) now. Some of it I had seen from the TV show a year or more ago. Sadly, one of the best stunts didn’t make the cut for the movie. But, you can find more of their videos on the YouTube link.
I was reading @Slutty Girl Problems on Twitter and thought… What about #DommeGirlProblems? So I’m starting with a few ideas to see where it goes.
- I left him gagged an extra hour while I read a chapter of my book. Shouldn’t I feel guilty? #DommeGirlProblems
- Man drool on the new shoes I let him buy me! #DommeGirlProblems
- This time I really did lose the key… can I just pretend I’m faking it again? #DommeGirlProblems
- I’m too tired to spank him tonight. Why can’t he just spank himself? #DommeGirlProblems
- I have to go home early… I left my husband in his cage. #DommeGirlProblems
- People don’t understand, it’s not about sex, it’s about power. #DommeGirlProblems
- Men ask and beg to serve me then tell me what they want me to do for them. #DommeGirlProblems
- Coming up with punishment ideas he actually won’t enjoy. #DommeGirlProblems
- Trying fetishes and kinky ideas to please him. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being expected to perform to his schedule because he wants to serve me. #DommeGirlProblems
- High heels, tight clothes and toys are expensive and not what I really want. #DommeGirlProblems
- Really cleaning up after his idea of cleaning for his pleasure. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being thought cruel by others and being told I’m not cruel enough by him. #DommeGirlProblems
- Playing along, performing, finishing the scene long after I’ve lost any real interest in what I’m doing. #DommeGirlProblems
- Being told I didn’t do it all like a real FemDom as seen in porn online. #DommeGirlProblems
I do like having a Canadian as the Handsome Face for the Weekend. In this case, I’ve been watching Yannick Bisson on Canadian television right from his early days. Getting older suits him. There is a confidence mixed with an open friendliness. He looks great in the vintage formal wear on Murdoch Mysteries (and Sue Thomas F.B. Eye) and as a cowboy on Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy.
Another great thing about him – he married his high school sweetheart and is still married to her 25 years, and 3 children, later. He likes being a family man, not just another pretty face.
Yannick Bisson on:
There is a Yannick Bisson Appreciation Society on Facebook. There are more fan sites but this one caught my attention.
This afternoon I’ve been looking for Fluffy Bunny Domination/ Domina. Every link I find points to the fluffyart.com domain but… there is nothing there. Just a blank, white screen. I did find a private Twitter account, which may or may not be active. I did find an old DeviantArt account which had more of her art. But, Blogger and Tumblr accounts are wiped clean. There is a CafePress shop, but not much available there.
Maybe she got discouraged about marketing/ money, or life changed or she just lost interest… the world may never know.
Too bad because her fluffy humour is great and seldom found in FemDom art.
Find me on Fetlife as GleefullyMacabre.
when I checked the fluffyart domain with the Wayback Machine. Not much there other than that note and the banner from 2012.
An international femdom community in and out of the virtual world of Second Life.
Source: The Dominion Femdom – Women Rule.
After reading a little about this I gave it a try. I didn’t get far. Maybe you need a guide book to really get into using this site. Later I heard from one of the Dominion FemDoms on Twitter. Seems it is a voice based chat. Not what I really wanted. I miss the days of IRC, all text based and images were rare. We had sexting before it was a word.
As a sex blogger, how do you describe whatever it is we do? How do you feel about telling others and what do you tell people who aren’t negative but don’t understand what you do and why you do it?
See Tweets about #SexBloggersAre on Twitter. See what people are saying and join the conversation.
Source: #SexBloggersAre hashtag on Twitter
I’m a beautiful, hot and horny babe addicted to sex. Cum and watch my video. Credit card required.
Of course that’s not an actual quote. None of them are that honest up front. Do men follow these women back expecting something else? Do they wonder if there is an actual female on the other side of the keyboard? I do. I wouldn’t click any of her/ his links.
I never follow them back. They have nothing interesting beyond the fact of their existence. Yet another sex troll on Twitter.