Could you survive Game of Thrones? I did. I’ve only seen the show a couple of times. I just like knowing I survive.
From Zodiac Mind
Negatives and Positives – Sagittarius
Sagittarius Positive Traits
Energetic and enthusiastic, the Sagittarius see the glass half full. Their optimism helps them carry on even in the most adverse situations.
The Sagittarius will call a spade a spade, so you know when say something they mean it. There honest comments, however, may be at times too harsh to handle for some people.
These are bright and intellectual people, who are interested in a wide variety of subjects and can be impressive conversationalists.
There are philosophical and religious individuals with a strong sense of mortality and ethics. They love to share their views on matters, such as the higher power and religious beliefs.
The people born under the Zodiac Sign Sagittarius are large-hearted people. They love to help others reach their goals, find a way out of problems and lead a good life.
Adventurous that they are, the Sagittarius are always willing to take risks and keep the excitement levels in their lives alive.
Sagittarius Negative Traits
The Sagittarius tend to take things for granted, risking more than they should. Their careless attitude attracts criticism from all corners.
Being honest and straightforward is one thing, being tactless is another. A lesson or two on how to handle things skilfully will definitely help these individuals.
The people born under to Zodiac Sign Sagittarius tend to impatient and restless, especially when their energy is not focused or well-directed.
External appearance mean a lot to them. Besides, they don’t have patience and inclination to scratch beneath the surface and see the actual substance.
Their interest levels change quite frequently and that eventually affects their efficiency. It is difficult to ensure that a Sagittarius is going to be consistent in his performance.
The Sagittarius believe that they know everything and what they are doing is right, but quite often, they end up making a lot of mistakes, owing to their overconfidence.
I lost track of the source for this one.
- Aries: Swimming pools, cold drinks in the summer. Hazy orange-yellow sunsets, passionate kisses. Hair touching, long car rides with friends, watching the sunrise. Long naps, yelling along to music.
- Taurus: Secluded forests, slight breezes that sway tall grass. Long, meaningful text messages, chipped nail polish, the smell of the ocean. Having the music at full volume and drowning out the rest of the world.
- Gemini: Long car rides alone, windows down, loud music. Poetry, typewriter clicks. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts. The color black and navy blue, the smell after the rain. Existentialism, looking at stars.
- Cancer: Long, warm hugs. Hand holding, kept secrets and light-hearted jokes. The color blue, dogs, wild flowers that grow in your backyard. The smell of new books, and the sound of an old piano.
- Leo: Clean sheets, sleeping in late. Sunlight pouring into your room. Stretching, the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. CD’s and clothes everywhere, intimacy. Bonfires, exotic beaches, and slightly out-of-tune guitars.
- Virgo: Freckles, musical theatre, live performances. Harmonic singing, late night phone calls. Raspy morning voices, vanilla, and running until you’re out of breath. Art museums, dancing, dark circles under your eyes. Foreign countries and languages, dogs.
- Libra: Smiling between kisses, art galleries, paint-stained clothing. The sound of the harp. Graphite, the smell of coffee. Kept promises, swimming, and colliding hugs. Intertwined fingers, cats, crying, and the smell of burning wood in the wintertime.
- Scorpio: Comfortable silence, nature, relaxation, being home. Thinking, being with family, the color green. Intelligence, old books, and the calming hum of a car engine. Camping, imperturbability.
- Sagittarius: Colorful hair, falling snow. Hidden rivers, small towns. Art stores, book shops, the smell of baked cookies. Long, meaningful hugs, hand-written letters. The calm before a storm, candids, canoeing. Friendship, drives at dusk.
- Capricorn: The piano, antique shops. The smell of freshly baked bread. Herbal tea, late night sketches, seeing someone you love for the first time. Knowledge, the color purple, wit, slow songs, and sarcasm. Long, hot showers, the sound of the rain.
- Aquarius: Travelling, foreign food. The gentle breeze of a fan in the summer, the smell of watermelon. Peaches, musicals, vinyl’s, black and white movies. Sleeping until noon, iced coffee, tanning. Perfume, the taste of champagne, blogging.
- Pisces: Hanging plants, baby blue eyes. Trying to suppress laughter at 4 am with your best friend, horror movies, conspiracies. The smell of popcorn, swift kisses, constant eye contact. The Beatles, strawberries, and the color yellow.
Source: Personality Insights
Ontario Bee Rescue Saving The Honey Bee Swarm Removal
Source: Ontario Bee Rescue Canada